Thursday, June 18, 2009

Update on Flash and BB Games

I've been addicted to a couple of flash games by Armour Games. For reference, the most popular one is "Castle Crush," which is pretty addicting. All of their games listed under "strategy" are WONDERFUL. Really w-onderful.

You get this catapult with an assortment of rocks and later (surprise) something else. You try to topple the complex kingdoms, hoping that the beams will hit the King, Queen, Knight, Squire, Princess. There are a couple of levels, and some you can beat with one hit-- others are a different story.

In other news, as a prospective crazy cat lady, I found a fun virtual cat show/breeding browser-based game. It's called Pure Felinity...and...very appropriately with the domain name purefelinity.com. I am allowed to have up to 2 accounts, which can be linked. This is a pretty awesome feature, because not many games allow you to link your accounts (ie: unlimited number of transfers of items and money between them, reference to the other on one's page). I'm a basic member as of now, but who knows? I may upgrade to Star quite soon. It is addicting, but not time consuming. Mmmh I like it. Reminds me of MissBimbo, although MB is much more of an unintelligible sort of addiction created by someone merely 2 years my senior....and bummed off of a French original.

Ouai ouai....ce'st trop mal.

No comments:

Post a Comment