Monday, June 1, 2009

Jon and Kate Plus 8 and Haters

Well, I noticed something was going wrong with JK+8 once season 4 aired. It went downhill from there after it caught media fire. I'm just wondering why people are such haters about everything.

Sure, I'm a hater regarding some things, but why so much hate for a couple struggling with 6 children? There are all these accusations of the couple "exploit" their children. I'm sure that if they were not on the show, the Gosselins would not be financially able to provide for all the opportunities they have on the show. I highly doubt that a couple in their 30s would really give a damn about fame. Honestly, I don't give a damn about it and I'm approximately a decade behind.

Most of these haters are young people who don't have children or softy-mothers. I'm not really into the whole love = lax thing. My mother wasn't all hugs and kisses 100% of the time; she yelled at me, she nagged me, she'd give me a slap on the arm if I needed it. I turned out to be far more successful (so far) in comparison to peers whose parents were all hearts and sugar-coated compliments. When I was growing up, I'd always wonder why other children's parents would say "It's okay. As long as you tried your best, sweetie" to a grade C, while mine would hit the table angrily with their fists and lecture me about how I'll be flipping hamburgers at McDonalds for the rest of my life if I keep this going. Now, I know.

I'm sorry Kate wants her children to grow up healthy by buying strictly organic food for them. I'm sorry she loves her children enough to sacrifice her own privacy in order to make them happy. People can say "We all have children, and we don't make money off of them," but do you have 8 children and two sets of multiples? The answer 99% of the time is probably no.

I've read recently, that some people were complaining about Kate's lavish behavior. She goes to the spa, goes tanning, goes SHOPPING (how dare she?)....what's wrong with that? It never occurred to me that it was BAD to relax and reward yourself once in a while.

I've seen comments like "She should stop being so tyrannical and let her kids be kids!" First of all, Jon is probably the epitome of an immature man. Boys are immature, and well...most of them stay that way. Someone needs to keep him in check; it's not being abusive, it's being on top of things. And I've seen a mother in a Target bathroom watch her daughter crawl around the floor looking under stalls, and laughing at it saying "Hahahaha ohhh my god honey. You need to take a shower when we get home." Is that what being a kid is about? Having no boundaries so you can grow up to learn about them yourself? Some beg to differ, but I'm so sorry. I don't conform to idiocy.

Since my shower radio now works (hooray!), I was listening to Seattle's KISS FM and heard the "latest update" on JK+8. Apparently Kate was chillin in an "itty bitty" orange bikini sans Jon and plus the body guard (Steve) Kate's been rumored to been having an affair with. Oohhh she's been hanging around him lately and Jon's not around... Did it EVER occur to the morons who created this stupid rumor that the body guard is always with them, because he's their FUCKING BODYGUARD? Last time I checked, bodyguards ...well they guard the body of the person their working for. How would this be possible, if he's only there 20% of the time? He'd surely win the body guard of the year award if that were the case. But obviously not. As a result of him fulfilling the basic duties of his job, he's having an affair.

In the end, I truly feel sorry for this family. Their lives have been basically dissected, prodded at, and ruined by the media and by these hypocritical young people. If you think "I would never this, I would never that" go have some children. Go pop some 8 children out and raise them for a good 9 years. I'll tell you how you like them apples.

Not very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment